Monday, January 09, 2006

Just what do i need?

Sometimes you feel confuse.
Sometimes youo feel lost.
Sometimes you feel puzzle.
Sometime you don't seem to know anything that's going on around you.

Sometimes you feel sad.
Sometimes you feel like crying.
Sometimes you feel like shouting.
Sometimes you feel like hugging that very someone and hoped to be consoled.

Sometimes you feel angry.
Sometimes you feel jealous.
Sometimes you feel mad.
Sometimes you feel like ltting it out from your chest.

Sometimes the feeling inside is unknown.
Sometimes you'll get frustrated.
Sometimes you just don't know how you feel!
And sometimes you get SICK and TIRED of it!!

JUST HOW AM I FEELING AND WHAT DO I WANT?!
SHUT UP!!!!!
GET REAL!!! ARGH!!!!

I hate smiling just to pretend i'm not hurt.
I hate to giggle to show i'll be okay.
I hate to laugh after I cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment