Friday, August 11, 2006

~FRUSTRATION STRIKES~

Oh my god! What a day. Spent like i think almost 2 hours on one pathethic test. Crap! I shudn't spent too long on one pathethic paper. I'll screw up my Child Development 1.1 Exam if this carries on. This only goes out to show how unprepared i am for exams. Gees... i started mugging but it seems like nothing is going in the head. How nice! I think my memorising skills lost halfway through studying. Wonder which dendrites or neurons it went to. Or is my neurotransmitter even working? LOL. CRAP!

I'm so frustrated now over i-don't-know-what-reason. I'm so frigging bored la. So tired of reading all the theories. All the according to Piaget, Vygotsky and all. Like nothing gets in the head. All the sociocultural theory, psychoanalytic thoery etc. Gees, who dare said that Early Childhood Education course is a easy course where you just takes care of children and clean their nappies. I'll kill them alive. My goodness! All these emotional, cognitive, social and physical development are driving me insane. Ouh yes i still have music and movement, story telling, poetry, language arts, play and the list goes on. OMG!!! Heartache la!

I was too bored studying that i decided to watch Singapore Idol which is like another heart ache. I wonder why Joaquim is not the one. Gees.. whatever! can't be bothered. Then watched this chinese drama and then i realised i was SUPER bored. SUPER ULTIMATE bored. Goodness. I have never been this bored. Suddenly i don't mind going home late from school. Else i'll be this bored. Worst scenario is tommorrow last day of school. What the hell. Then exams. I'll be busy with a exams for a bit then i will be so free untill October. Gees, i wanna work la else i'll be rotting at home. Like just now. Gosh! My handphone is also SUPER quiet today. No calls from good boy or anyone. Ouh yes just from Hakim! Informing i'm selected for something and i have to come down for MCC meeting tommorrow. Besides that nothing. No nice TV shows to watch and worst thing that bollywood radio channel in Malaysia is somehow spoilt. What the hell. I'm so dead bored la! AHHHH! CRAP!

Ahh... fine whatever... i have nothing to blog also. So bye. CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment