Friday, June 15, 2007

I will miss you! =(

Okay what's that?! That's LJS chilli sauce and my dear little devil form shape of a 'S LOVE Y' which practically means Sham love Yus. Haha... and he just can't stop bragging about how artisic he is in shaping a perfect heart shape. Haha... since it look nice i shal give him some credit and compiment! Well done sweetheart. Haha... brought Nini to play arcade. That's what boyfriend wants to do before going NS. Furthermore, she is having a holiday and she's not going anywhere. Pity her, compared to her other friends who go overseas for holiday & she have so brought home so many things man. Played arcade and the boyfriend have initially collected a lot of tickets and adding to today they collected a total of 250. Adding on to i we played again at night while waiting for abang to knock off from work. She gets more stuff again! Gees... I didn't get anything! But its ok as long as i can see him i am most satisfy! =)

I wanna apologies to the boyfriend about how i behave just now & i have reasons for it. You should know why by now. I'm sorry still. I really didn't mean to but i swear i was holding back my tears so bad sayang. I'm sorry! A few hours later he will lave for tekong and i will be as lonely again like how he left me for sailing. Owh well, i guess hopefully my patience will be paid off in the end. I apologise again because i can't send you off and again you should know why. I still feel uilty for that though. In fact i am very upset and frustrated about it. I swear. I'm sorry sweetheart. Guess, i have so many things to be sorry about. =(

I'm so going to miss this devil of mine real bad. But no matter what i will always pray for your good health and hopefull you can just be back in a blink of an eye. Hee... To sum it up i have a whole loads of fun today! That more than 10 times kiss from nini and more than maybe 20 kiss from him was superb. Hahaha... who will kiss me that much in a day right? I am so thankful to be loved. Love this wonderful people as much too. My brother have been very very super ultimately nice lately! I appreciate the hell out of it man. I so love my brother! To Lin, don't even think of exchanging brother! My brother is the best and he is my HERO! Kay maybe after Hisham. Haha... alright guess i end with some reply from the taggers. Toodles! =)

dear sham: I'm going to miss you more sayang! Love you!!! Muackz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear pinkphreak: Hehe, touching ker? *covers face*

dear ads: Hee... ye ker?! *shy*

dear nish: Hey thanks babe! *shy again* thanks for dropping by after such a looooong time!

dear LiN: Heeee.... skali skaler babe! =p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.
p/s: i love mr hisham who is still
playing game now to the max!!!!
Love you sweetheart!!!
So gonna miss you!!
-!MUACKZ!-



No comments:

Post a Comment