Wednesday, August 22, 2007

down, down and away...

Yeah, i had been feeling down lately. So down. A lot of things to be upsetting and worried about. I get so frustrated when i can't confide to anyone. What's worst i don't know what isrestrictin me lt it out to anyone. I know bottling up my feeling ain't a good habit, but i just don't understand myself. I just find it so hard to open up and share it with someone. Even to someone important and close to me. At times i get so frustrated and even disappinted with myself. It's so hard to grow up, i don't want to grow up at all.

Ahh enough said about being all sad la. I've had enough. No use explaining things here, i rather i look for some entertainment and entertain myself now. So exactly, i am loading the movie Naqaab from you tube. And heck i have been loading it since 12 am just now its still not done. Super slow man. I so wanna watch the movie man. The girl is so pretty. A new actress so i guess its her debut film. Bu the actor spoil, Akshay Khanna. So already. Thinking of which i never watched a hindi movie in cinemas. Haha... wanna try it out some day with someone of course. Did talk about it with the boyfriend bt we just don't have the time and if we do we ain't sure which cinemas has it. Hahaha! I'm so crazy. But seriously watching bollywood movie is the only thing that can help me forget all my problems. Usually i will just sleep it off but i can't sleep now.
I so love the Naqaab song, ek din teri rahoon! Super nice! The girl and Akshay dance was awesome. Love it man. Been repeating and repeating the song. If only the boyfriend is here to watch it with me. Then he would have make me dance with him also. Hahaha... crazy fella! I don't know what else to blog actually but i just wanna blog.

Btw i was attached to Carpe Diem Kidsworld Pte Ltd and the experiences there was awesome! Wendy, my mentor was simply superb! She gave me a beautiful gift made up of different kind of beautiful phrases. So motivating. She's the best mentor ever! & good news i'm attached to the same centre again next semester! Thank god!! I miss my toddlers! I enjoy teaching toddlers so much! Especially doing art & craft with those smart little cute people. Miss them loads!

Oh yah, boyfriend called and good news!! He may be booking out on friday morning an then book in again on Mondy night!! Woo hoo!! Long break for him!! Yeayness!! Okay then i'm going to stop here to watch a little of Naqaab! Good night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment