Friday, September 14, 2007

emotionally dysfunction

I hate this feeling of being all confuse.
There's just so much questions and fear in me.
Yet i still don't know how to express myself.
There's just so much too worry but there can't seem to be any solution.


Is my past happening again?
It still and keeps haunting me till now.
I can't smile it off, laugh it off and so i broke down.
I don't know what to do or what to say.


God, please help me get through all this.
I'm in a state whereby the next step is still unknown.
I'm tired of worrying and being upset.

----------------------------------------------------


Okay results tomorrow. I'm so dead. Haish, worried sick. I so don't think i'm going to do well this semester. I just hope that i don't fail any module because i totally don't wish to retake any module again. This semester is so tough. I think i'm lucky if my GPA hit 2.5 at least. Good bye GPA of 3! =((


I'M SO DEAD TOMORROW!!!!!
URGH!!!!!
YUS is so DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!


some things are better left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment