Nothing much to say after doing this endless summary.
I'm so dead tired & exhausted!
I'm so dead tired & exhausted!
&
&
&
&
&
&
I MISS MY HISHAM BOY!!!!
I was doing my assignments with Lin when the Windows Media Player randomly played songs.
&& it played Only Hope sung by non other than Mandy Moore.
The same song when he confess his love for me.
When he went down on his knees to express his love for me
When he took my hand and put on a ring on my finger.
& said i'm his Only Hope!!
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!
How i miss that boy!! =(
&& it played Only Hope sung by non other than Mandy Moore.
The same song when he confess his love for me.
When he went down on his knees to express his love for me
When he took my hand and put on a ring on my finger.
& said i'm his Only Hope!!
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!
How i miss that boy!! =(

No comments:
Post a Comment