Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Low

I was dumb to be so overly excited to meet him and in the end everything plan just went to waste. I don't know when is the next time i'm going to see him again. Will be busy starting from tommorrow. Thursday & Friday will be busy with assignments, lesson plan and weekend pengantin. After which projects and assignements. Gosh, a few days not seeing him is like years. At times i wonder how he can stand it when i can't. Yus, be strong la com'on. He don't need you as much as you need him you know!!! Urgh!!

I am not at my best today. Was really looking forward to meet him today. I even did something for him. Due to some uncontrolled anger and dissappointment i threw away that masterpiece i made for him. Oh well, i simply can't hold my emotions. Still trying hard to control my feelings. Ish! Ahh whatever, goodbye world.

No comments:

Post a Comment