Monday, December 14, 2009

Finally Back

Wow, lamer tu I leave this blog to rot.
Anyways, been busy.
Graduation ceremony and concert done now left with parent teacher meeting.
Banyak tu portfolio bebudak aku belum buat.
My own teacher portfolio assignment lom buat nak buat 25 children portfolio.
Mati la Ms. Liza oi!
Life's been A-Ok.
Except for the fact that I have had lesser resting time nowadays though its still the holiday season. Gees...

Actually I don't know who else even blog nowadays since they are busy facebooking, twittering (if that's how it is spelt) and whatever-ing but oh well I'd still prefer blogging.
It's nice to read through my past blog entries during my free time.
Some can make me laugh and some can me me cry thinking of the good old times that has ended. So basically I will still continue blogging even if no one reads it because this blog really serves like diary to me.
Fikir-fikir balek dah lamer tu aku bukak blog ni! Haha...

Lately when Sham's back, it was definitely the best.
Can't wait for him to come back to me like real soon again.
How I miss that man so much.
I have always love the song "I just wanna spend my life with you" from the movie Neal and Nikki.
& when I hear it again recently, I just feel like singing it to Sham.
The lyrics is really meaningful & for those who are like bad at words, maybe you can dedicate this song to your love ones too.
Actually this video is kindda too mushy though but oh well, the lyrics there... so bacer lyrics ignore the other visuals.
Well, I just wanna spend the rest of my life with you Sham syg!


No comments:

Post a Comment