Eh eh eh, you flying off to where? Boston too? I flying off on the 17th, not sure wat time nyer flight, but i have to be there by 3am. Hee... 15th is a monday!! text me la when you are around, I go find you. Ok? Thanks so much boy!
lol! Im going for holidays lah.. Boston for what.. haha.. not enough money yet to go there.. and 16th is a Wednesday, 15th is TOMORROW! a tuesday! hahaa.. I text you when im in your area.. haha..
eh! what time your flight? 16th I also flying off.. hahaa.. anw, 15th I be at around your area night time.. want your CD?
ReplyDelete-Rizal
Eh eh eh, you flying off to where? Boston too? I flying off on the 17th, not sure wat time nyer flight, but i have to be there by 3am. Hee... 15th is a monday!! text me la when you are around, I go find you. Ok? Thanks so much boy!
ReplyDeletelol! Im going for holidays lah.. Boston for what.. haha.. not enough money yet to go there.. and 16th is a Wednesday, 15th is TOMORROW! a tuesday! hahaa.. I text you when im in your area.. haha..
ReplyDeleteOh yah, Yus dah tak tahu date! Hahaha....ok then, hear u soon!
ReplyDelete