Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dear God

"I'm sorry to bother you so late at night.
But I'm in serious trouble.
& I'm sorry I haven't spoken directly to you before, but I do hope I have always expressed ample gratitude for all the blessings that you've given me in life.

I am not an expert at praying, as you know.
But can you please help me?
I am in desperate need of help.
I don't know what to do.
I need an answer.
Please tell me what to do.
Please tell me what to do
Please tell me what to do."

And so the prayer narrowed itself down to that simple entreaty- Please tell me what to do - repeated again and again. I don't know how many times I begged. I only know that I begged like someone who was pleading for her life. And the crying went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment