
I think I look exactly like this creature/monster here now.
Been mugging with assignments and studying like mad this few days.
Been burning midnight oil like almost everyday.
Study, Teach and teach and this happens daily.
Been mugging with assignments and studying like mad this few days.
Been burning midnight oil like almost everyday.
Study, Teach and teach and this happens daily.
I am so tired.
Did I say I hate Statistics module?
Oh, I must have missed it.
& coffee have been really a great buddy.
So many things to do but so little time that I just feel shouting,
TIDAKK!!!!
Did I say I hate Statistics module?
Oh, I must have missed it.
& coffee have been really a great buddy.
So many things to do but so little time that I just feel shouting,
TIDAKK!!!!
& I kept telling myself to start trusting all over again.

No comments:
Post a Comment