Thursday, October 21, 2010

& Again...

Yesterday was twentieth and movie day again with love.
A great day spent with love on our twentieth.
Rented Raaz and watch it first after Do & Me dinner.

Next movie was Stomp the Yard 2.
It was okay, nothing so wow though.

& since love haven't watch Lagenda Budak Setan, we watched that movie straight after.
Went for Prata breakfast at 6am after the movies.
Thanks for the day hun.
It was indeed an enjoyable one.

So, yours truly went to developed the engagement pictures just now.
Can't wait for it to be ready tomorrow. =)

& I got myself a new clothes for my iphone 4.
Brownish maroon. I loike! =))
Before I end, Happy 22nd Birthday my Busted 2, Shariffah Badriah! Love you!
Ok, goodbye world.

"Once bitten twice shy, once its broken its hard to mend it back.
Let time tells it all, its up to you to prove the sincerity, if there's love."

No comments:

Post a Comment