I am still updating because I simply love blogging.
Rambling away is so my forte.
Ok what happened last few days.
Stupid ending. So not worth the money.
Lucky for love becuase it was my treat.
Weekends was just about slacking.
Saturday watch hindustan all day long at home.
On the phone with best friends.
Then off to dreamland.
Sunday went over to love's place.
Helped his mum to kirai roti jala.
Then we're off to serious lepaking.
Literally lepaks because he was sleeping while I was reading.
Love the serenity, the calmness and the quietness to get to read peacefully.
Watching the sunset was great.
Such a nice view.
With so many kites flying.
It was really a beautiful scenery.
Great company and a great day to end the week.
Thanks love.
Come Tuesday, had a date with the Busted 2.
Watched Paranormal Activity 2.
A treat for her belated birthday.
Again, stupid ending!
Again, I wasted my money! Gees...
Just my luck, 2 crappy movies.
& what luck, both was my treat. HAHA!
Once love sail, I am so not watching movies.Replenish my lost. AHAHAH.
Will have a short getaway with love to Batam.
Wee...

No comments:
Post a Comment