Didn't know there's still people who reads this blog. Hmm...
Anyways, I was so afraid that my darling baby Nadia will be withdrawing as well with my dear Hesper.
Each time she is not in school, I get so anxious.
Hesper is leaving, one source of happiness is leaving me.
Don't want Nadia to leave me as well.
Each time she is not in school, I get so anxious.
Hesper is leaving, one source of happiness is leaving me.
Don't want Nadia to leave me as well.
Besides these children, I don't see the reason to smile every single day.
I find this really meaningful:
"You don't love her. You just didn't want to be alone. Or maybe, she was just good for your ego. Or, maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her. Because you don't destroy people you love."
Still, it is definitely not wrong for her to fall so deeply in love.

No comments:
Post a Comment