ISH!!
What a day again...
They came again and did they malay project...
But today plus one more...
Mick...
Hahahaz...
He today crazy arh..
Took two tablets of panadol still doesn't help for him...
Hahaz...
He's not my group but he came to wait for Sydi..
Because they going to Zal's house...
And to do what?!!
Sydi told me is...
PLAY GAME!!!
Wahahaz....
What sia...
Anyways stupid la...
The project was prepesterous...
Simply don't have any idea...
Well whatever it was almost done anyways...
I didn't know i was sooo stupid untill yeaterday...
I only thought i was slow...
Ish...
anyways...guess what i did...
I did finish the powerpoint slides already...
NICELY...12 slides altogether...
And i bloody did not purposely press 'NO" when the icon
"do you want to save the changes made to this document"
Wtf rite..
I was so frustrated!!
I burst out crying..
But a while only..
Hehehe...
Sheeshh....
I was so damn bloody mad at myself...
How can i be so stupid!!!
GOSH!!!
It was already 12 plus and i have to bloody re-do it AGAIN!!....
Haiz i spend like from 7:30 -12 doing it and all went down the drain..
thanks ehh..
So did it again and it ends around 1 plus..
Went to get some sleep but guess what!!
I can't sleep!!!
Wah thanks a lot man...
Wah thanks a lot man...
I slept at 3...
I bloody couldn't sleep..
Don't know why...
Haiz...
Hope today can sleep...
I don't know why my dreams these few days are all so wird and scary...
Don't ask me what is it!
I don't wish to talk about it...
School is opening...
And this is my first time in history i haven't finish my homework when school is opening!!
GOD!!!!!!
I just realised that 4 weeks of holiday and only have 1 week of them..
Ish...
No complains..
I'm taking the bloody 'O' s anyways...
Haiz...
Ish....!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment