Sunday, June 26, 2005

~~~diseases spreading...ish~

Bro is sick...
He had a terrible flu...
I slept at around 4 yesterday because of him..
Well he had flu plus he kene 'tegur'...
I don't know how to say that in english...
But whoever malays who knows...
You should understand...
Called up one of my relatives who is good at all this thingy...
So he went home around 3 ++...
So tats why we slept around 4...
I didn't know he is soooo bloody 'manja' untill today...
He wants both my mama and papa to be beside him all the time...
Wah...dah tue ganyot also like that...
Hahahaz...
When i sick also not like him....
And he was like 'meracau'...
Again i don't know what's that in english...
And all the 4 of us...
ME, mama, papa and bro sleep at my parents room...hehez...
But i was sooo stupid..
I shouldn't have slept at the same room...
My bro is having a high fever mind you...
And me with a low immune system( what ili always say)...
And now i don feel good also...
I had sore throat and my body feels hot...
Damn...
I don't wanna be sick..
Later must eat all those useless medicine and yucky sprays!!
YUCKS!!
Its ok la...maybe a bit only...
Confirm wouldn't be sick one...
Hehez...
The whole day today did history and pack bag for Monday...
Damn man...Monday got newspaper..
Alah...
My bag heavy sia...
Still got POA textbook that is like damn thick...
Bag heavy..
**HAIZ**
What a thing to do to start the day....
I don't mind the school part...
But the newspaper part makes me all lazy....
tsk....
Haiz...
........
...................
...........
.........
..............
.............
..........
............
............
DONNO WHAT TO SAY ALREADY!!
.........
................
.......
................
.........................
.........
....

No comments:

Post a Comment