Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm Frustrated!

I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really FRUSTRATED!!! Firstly, when i wake up early in the morning just now i have a very bad sore throat!! Like WTF!!! I have to teach tuition today for 2 boys and i'm having a sore throat. Just Great!! Simply great!! Ass!!

Next my laptop is one big problem. So much for buying in school. Then cork up. I can't download DLL because the software doesn't support it. Like WTH! Then what's the use of owning a laptop if i can't do anything for my module. Great!! Now i have to share whenever its STB practical. Argghh... the speaker was ok already then now the software. Bloody shit ah....seriously...!! Its drving me nuts! Wednesday is such a drag cum dread!! I hate Wednesday!!! Suddnenly miss my boys like, AARON CHAN JUN HON, NICHOLAS TAN KAI SHENG, STEPHEN KWEK XIU WEN, LOKE YNG MING, MUHD FARHAN and more!! I miss thier nonsense and crap!!! Just wish they were here now outside this practical room to make me laugh!! Its so boring. I'm beginning to really miss my seconday school days. BADLY!!! Haiz...

Replies:

Dear Malix: Hahaz... nak ah... i rather partner someone i know rather than a stranger man. I don't really like the feeling of a stranger touching me. Hahaz... suker ehh break record orang. Dush dush!!

Dear pam: Hahaz... yah indeed you are smart. I not smart so i don need study. Wahahahahaz.... oh you wanna watch? But i WATCH already!!! Lalalalalalalaz.... *whistling* =) Miss you too my pammie. Wow... i'm missed!! Who else miss me raise up your hand. Hahahaz....

Dear gab: My illness? Shh... i where got illness. I so fit. Dush dush!! See!! Wow wou miss me. I miss you more!! Twees!!

Ok before i go i just wanna say this, a package of SORE THROAT and having a COLD SUX TO THE CORE!!!!

the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment