Every small things in life make me realise that not everything i want will be fullfilled. What you want is so not what you get. Today is really not my day. I felt so down. I felt so pissed. I felt so upset. I felt so warmth. I felt so happy. I felt so loved. I felt so deceived. I felt so weird. Like oh my God! I just don't know how i'm feeling. Lately there are things that have been disturbing me. Eversince then i didn't know what to do but just to keep it to myself. The next thing i know is just to wake up in the morning, continue with life, put on a smile and continue the long day ahead me. Without realising that, the thing that disturbs me might torment me even more. Goodness life is indeed complicated!
I don't know if i should regret about what happened in the past or should i just keep them as memories. As at now i know i should move on with life and bury the past deep inside. I can't seem to forget about it. Yup, i find it hard, truly hard! The happy and wonderful times we spent together. The great memories you left me indeed did hurt a little but i know that i hurt you even more. But i realise that there are problems or decisions in life that we have to face in this world. We have to accept them with open hearts in order to move on to the next chapter of our life. It was really hard though. No doubt, really really hard! But i got to let it go and move on! I'm really trying to. In fact i've been doing that for like the past 8 months. Today, i hope it will be the last. The end of all confusion! On this very day i hope that my life will be better with every single day full of laughter and hopefully more tears of JOY!
Mugging every time i had to be what i want to be is hard. Simply hard but knowing nothing can be achieved without hard work is impossible just makes me want to work even harder. teaching is so my profession! Untill i become a teacher, sharing my knowledge to the younger generation i will not rest. So dear GOD please fullfill this ambition of mine. Though problems and assignments are piling, i hope this will not stop me from achieving my goals! Nothing can just to stop me from being a TEACHER! Woo hoo!!
I don't know if i should regret about what happened in the past or should i just keep them as memories. As at now i know i should move on with life and bury the past deep inside. I can't seem to forget about it. Yup, i find it hard, truly hard! The happy and wonderful times we spent together. The great memories you left me indeed did hurt a little but i know that i hurt you even more. But i realise that there are problems or decisions in life that we have to face in this world. We have to accept them with open hearts in order to move on to the next chapter of our life. It was really hard though. No doubt, really really hard! But i got to let it go and move on! I'm really trying to. In fact i've been doing that for like the past 8 months. Today, i hope it will be the last. The end of all confusion! On this very day i hope that my life will be better with every single day full of laughter and hopefully more tears of JOY!
Mugging every time i had to be what i want to be is hard. Simply hard but knowing nothing can be achieved without hard work is impossible just makes me want to work even harder. teaching is so my profession! Untill i become a teacher, sharing my knowledge to the younger generation i will not rest. So dear GOD please fullfill this ambition of mine. Though problems and assignments are piling, i hope this will not stop me from achieving my goals! Nothing can just to stop me from being a TEACHER! Woo hoo!!
Okay enough of being serious. Wow For once i'm serious? Wow! another achievement Yus! Nah i was just putting what's on my mine. Sometimes some things just make me realise that i have to sit down do some serious thinking. Yeah that's it. Hahahaz... i'm still as crazy. With problems all around me i' still blessed that i'm surrounded with people who just never failed to make me smile! People like: Pam, Lin, Nad, Khai, Xue Ting, Bridge, Qing Ling, MALIK and lets save the best for the last, my two bestie!! SABBIE AND AARON!!! Thanks people! With the presence of you guys in my life just make me feel all cool and calm. Miss COEXISTENCE so much. Nurul and Candy, hope you guys are doinng well! Miss you girls! Malik has been really nice. Thanks boy for always being there for me when i need you. I'm very much calm down and relax whenever i'm with you! You should know who just totally pissed me off! Like i say this month is so not my month. Hahaz... Yeah... thanks for everything boy! Appreaciate everything you've done!! But still i wanna say you are CRAZY! Hahaz... and this good boy of mine is going for this stupid seminar in M'sia! Lame la!! Ish!! Make sure you come back soon okay if not i'll DUSH DUSH you real hard!! I want my BEN & JERRY also!! Nyum nyum! Hahaz... and people i'm still SINGLE!!! Not attached!! So stop asking me if i'm with anyone! Gees, goodness who would even want to be my BF! Hahaz... I'm single and available! So whoever wants to date me... impress me first! Wahahaha.... Ok fine! I'm crapping!
One whole week have been so exhausting! I'm so very exhausted with assignments, assignments and more assignments! Wth!! Holiday is so not holidays! Been going back to school for discussions and all! My God! Seriously its so tiring! Especially when i know nuts about citation and references! Gees, this PLAGIARISM word is really haunting me la! So haunting! Worst then GHOST! Ish!! So basically i'm like so stuck withmy SS module assignment. Running Record for Child development module seems okay though! Like as usual citation and referencing is killing me, can?! Arggh... so good luck Yus! Okay this entry is kindda long so i'm off to watch SINGAPORE IDOL!! Lin... HADY is SOOOOO mine! FULLSTOP!

No comments:
Post a Comment