
Yeah see! Yep! I watched Garfield with bro, his girl and nini! The movie was super funny la! Love it! Okay so Happy Father's Day to beloved Papa!!! May god bless you with great health always! My papa is the best Dad on earth la! God knows how much he have sacrifice for the family and God knows how hard he works just for us! I love you to bits PAPA!!! Muackzz!! I just realised one thing i seldom took pictures with bro! Hahaz... so SNAP!!

And that's the ladies for the day!! Wee Weet!! Wahaha....

Goodness man, the running record and citaton and all is driving me nuts! Seriously man! I'm like so not going to score for this assignments! Ahh... i'm going crazy. So i'm going to start mugging for my assignments this Tuesday because there's Captain's ball match tommorrow! Ish, my stamina is so dying. Wonder how i'm going to play tommorrow! Ouh well, i'm just going to enjoy myself tommorrow! Like maybe talking crap with Lina, or Nad or maybe Malik! Hahaz... and people i'm having a huge craving to eat ROTI PRATA!!! ISH!! And what's wrong with guys la seriously!! I don't understand guys this month! They were just being so irritating. They came to me and wants my number but when i say i don't give my numbers they start giving me stupid faces and like whatever!! Gosh! Irritating man! Today is so not a month for good guys!! Wahahaha!!! Whatever! I'm so like so frustrated! just couldn't get peace whenever i go out! Spoil my mood only! Ish! Ok i'm like too lazy to blog more. Ok... so long! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment