WARNING! A LONG ENTRY! SCRAM TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED!
Wow people, i'm back from a long hiatus. Its been one month and 11 days since i last blogged and a lot of my dear friends out there have been yelling at me to be back and blog fast. So people i'm back. Firstly a shout out to KYN dear for the wonderful layout of my choice and of course your creativity. Since i've been on hiatus for so long i think its only right to have a new skin so to blog on a new atmosphere. Since my life's changing why not the layout. Basically, my life wasn't interesting at all these past few weeks and months. It has been the lowest point of my life. Rought time for me. Seriously it has that i think if i blog, my whole post will be a dull, sad and boring one which most of you will not bother to even come to my blog. So i decided not to blog and get some peace of mined. Unfortunately, it doesn't help a single bit.
Yup, i'm not ok. I was utterly upset and mostly disappointed. After so long and now i got to know all truths. I was patient in findg in out and i think it paid off. Truth hurts ya but its better for me to know the truths rather than knowing all the lies. Yes it hurts. It hurts so bad but i got to live with it now. Knowing the truth, i felt as though i was being fooled. I felt so dumb and stupid to fall for it. I don't know why i allow myself to fall so deep. Maybe i dream too much, maybe we planned too much and maybe i hope too much. Now that it all shattered, my heart breaks and there's no more turning back. When its break it breaks and there's no such thing as mending it again because i don't believe in falling for the second time. I never felt like this before. That's why i felt like shit. I felt uber sad. I tear so much. I pretend to laugh so much. I fake to smile so much. Owh well, there's no point dwelling over it i know but i think this is the best way to let go of my feelings. I can keep it to myself which i already did but i feel a little better this way. I felt alone. I never thought i can be this alone, disappointed, sad and stupid! I'm like seriously dumb and stupid to fall for the sweet words. Goodness but i'm sure its not a mistake for me to have fall but that person mistake to make me fall. Owh well, no one to blame but me. So forget it. That person move on so what keeps me from moving on. So YUS freaking move on and forget everything.
Sometimes its easier said than done but nomatter what i have to forget about everything. The sweet and the sour. Wow, sounds more like a dish! Haha... *sigh* Life's so complicated, when we want it turn out to be on the left it goes to the right. When we want it to the right it goes to the left. What the hell! So frustrating, yet its all for me to learn in life. Sometimes i ca't help to not accept what happened bacuase i just hate failures but gradually i learn to accept and change or improve on it. I have to apologise to certain people for my change these days. I've turn into a more daydreaming kindda person i don't know why. Been a bit of a bad tempered to brother. Sorry bro! And Qingling dear, thanks for your concern dear. I'm perfectly fine. =) Its touching that you notice my change and was being so concern. Thanks babe. You missed the old Yus you know while Yus misses the times we had together when we were going dance. Aww... haha!! Love ya girl!
Yus will be back. She will. She will laugh again and be as cheerful again. No doubt about that ya. Like the saying goes, time heal all wounds. Haha! Throughout my rough days there's people who simply brightens my day again. I don't know how else to thank you people but i hope you understands that i appreciate you guys so much! You've been a great help, listener and of course a dear friend! Firstly to my closes t people in ECH! Nad, Khai, Alicia and of course LIN!!!! Thanks girl for always being there for me. Thanks for understanding. To Lin, you should know i don't know how else to thank you! Love ya lots babes. Without you i think my poly life will be as boring as ever. I'm glad you found your special someone and i hope it will last ya girl. Just don't forget me. Hahaha... Muackies girls!! Then there's this boy. I shall not reveal the name. You should know who you are. Thanks for being such a great friend. Seriously! You are the only guy whom i think don't expect anything in return while we are messaging. I don't know how to explain this but i just thank god i have a great friend like you. Hope our friendship will be as beautiful as days goes by ya. We shall both find our right one and laugh at each other! Hahahaha!! Lame us! But seriously, i hope you will be brave enough to tell her how serious you are with her ya. I'm sure you will find your courage soon. Its just not the right time. Don't ever give up ya. Don't rush things else you start to woo the girl and only breaks her hurt after that.
Then of course save the best for the last. The best friend! God knows how much i miss her. We hardly have time for each other but yes we are always near at heart! Love ya best friend. Thanks for being there for me all these while. Thanks for tolerating my life's shit. I'm sorry if i have not been the best friend you always knew. Suddenly i'm all weak inside. YOu should know better why is it so right. We'll meet up for a great dinner and sharing session again ya best friend!! Love ya to bits!!*hugs*
Life been so hectic. Disturbing me emotionally and i fall sick easily nowadays and i think i am falling sick again. Owh please don't i have too many assignments to even have time to be sick and get some rest. 7 modules. 7 Assignments or projects. Physical and Cognitive Development assignment down. I still have Language arts big book with Lin, Curriculum Studies Electronic story and portfolio, Child, Health Nutrition presentation, Music and Drama musical assignments, Principles and practices of classroom managemnet anecdotal record on transitions and SCV presentation. Till now i don't know what SCV unless i refer to my module outline. Hahaha!! Super tiring. I don't even have time for my family or my own leisure because of assignments. I swear! I just finish my Music and Drama assignment and that's why i'm blogging.
Yup, i'm not ok. I was utterly upset and mostly disappointed. After so long and now i got to know all truths. I was patient in findg in out and i think it paid off. Truth hurts ya but its better for me to know the truths rather than knowing all the lies. Yes it hurts. It hurts so bad but i got to live with it now. Knowing the truth, i felt as though i was being fooled. I felt so dumb and stupid to fall for it. I don't know why i allow myself to fall so deep. Maybe i dream too much, maybe we planned too much and maybe i hope too much. Now that it all shattered, my heart breaks and there's no more turning back. When its break it breaks and there's no such thing as mending it again because i don't believe in falling for the second time. I never felt like this before. That's why i felt like shit. I felt uber sad. I tear so much. I pretend to laugh so much. I fake to smile so much. Owh well, there's no point dwelling over it i know but i think this is the best way to let go of my feelings. I can keep it to myself which i already did but i feel a little better this way. I felt alone. I never thought i can be this alone, disappointed, sad and stupid! I'm like seriously dumb and stupid to fall for the sweet words. Goodness but i'm sure its not a mistake for me to have fall but that person mistake to make me fall. Owh well, no one to blame but me. So forget it. That person move on so what keeps me from moving on. So YUS freaking move on and forget everything.
Sometimes its easier said than done but nomatter what i have to forget about everything. The sweet and the sour. Wow, sounds more like a dish! Haha... *sigh* Life's so complicated, when we want it turn out to be on the left it goes to the right. When we want it to the right it goes to the left. What the hell! So frustrating, yet its all for me to learn in life. Sometimes i ca't help to not accept what happened bacuase i just hate failures but gradually i learn to accept and change or improve on it. I have to apologise to certain people for my change these days. I've turn into a more daydreaming kindda person i don't know why. Been a bit of a bad tempered to brother. Sorry bro! And Qingling dear, thanks for your concern dear. I'm perfectly fine. =) Its touching that you notice my change and was being so concern. Thanks babe. You missed the old Yus you know while Yus misses the times we had together when we were going dance. Aww... haha!! Love ya girl!
Yus will be back. She will. She will laugh again and be as cheerful again. No doubt about that ya. Like the saying goes, time heal all wounds. Haha! Throughout my rough days there's people who simply brightens my day again. I don't know how else to thank you people but i hope you understands that i appreciate you guys so much! You've been a great help, listener and of course a dear friend! Firstly to my closes t people in ECH! Nad, Khai, Alicia and of course LIN!!!! Thanks girl for always being there for me. Thanks for understanding. To Lin, you should know i don't know how else to thank you! Love ya lots babes. Without you i think my poly life will be as boring as ever. I'm glad you found your special someone and i hope it will last ya girl. Just don't forget me. Hahaha... Muackies girls!! Then there's this boy. I shall not reveal the name. You should know who you are. Thanks for being such a great friend. Seriously! You are the only guy whom i think don't expect anything in return while we are messaging. I don't know how to explain this but i just thank god i have a great friend like you. Hope our friendship will be as beautiful as days goes by ya. We shall both find our right one and laugh at each other! Hahahaha!! Lame us! But seriously, i hope you will be brave enough to tell her how serious you are with her ya. I'm sure you will find your courage soon. Its just not the right time. Don't ever give up ya. Don't rush things else you start to woo the girl and only breaks her hurt after that.
Then of course save the best for the last. The best friend! God knows how much i miss her. We hardly have time for each other but yes we are always near at heart! Love ya best friend. Thanks for being there for me all these while. Thanks for tolerating my life's shit. I'm sorry if i have not been the best friend you always knew. Suddenly i'm all weak inside. YOu should know better why is it so right. We'll meet up for a great dinner and sharing session again ya best friend!! Love ya to bits!!*hugs*
Life been so hectic. Disturbing me emotionally and i fall sick easily nowadays and i think i am falling sick again. Owh please don't i have too many assignments to even have time to be sick and get some rest. 7 modules. 7 Assignments or projects. Physical and Cognitive Development assignment down. I still have Language arts big book with Lin, Curriculum Studies Electronic story and portfolio, Child, Health Nutrition presentation, Music and Drama musical assignments, Principles and practices of classroom managemnet anecdotal record on transitions and SCV presentation. Till now i don't know what SCV unless i refer to my module outline. Hahaha!! Super tiring. I don't even have time for my family or my own leisure because of assignments. I swear! I just finish my Music and Drama assignment and that's why i'm blogging.
Hari raya over and its not a good raya for me. Its just a so-so. Wasn't in a mood at all but of course i still celebrate it. LIKE DUH! Haha... how can i not. Gosh i'm so exhausted. So many things to think of. I didn't even get enough sleep. Panda eyes showing. Goodness! So stressed out la. I need some movies or pool or ice-cream or some shopping!! So tired of assignments and problems. Someone save me!!! BRING ME OUT PLEASE!!! Its already so upsetting that i did not spend my special day with anyone because i was stupidly waiting for that someone to ask me out so PEOPLE DATE ME!! Regardless if you are female or male. But female better so we can gossip maybe! Hahahaha... but not now man now i'm too stuck with assignments. Gosh!! When is this ending?
Ok maybe i'll end here for now. Long enough! Kyn happy tak?! Hahaha... will update again as and when i'm free. Going centre tommorrow and going to see Andre who never stop kissing me all over. Hahaha.. He still wants to marry me. How sweet! Hahaha... and my polar bear i wonder why his been poking and poking. But i enjoy the embarrassign part whenever we are on the bus talking about stupid stuff together. Been a long time since i laugh like that you know. Thanks for that. Muacks!! Hahaha... your kiss that i owe as what you always say! Hahaha...
OK i'm tired and i'm off!
Ok maybe i'll end here for now. Long enough! Kyn happy tak?! Hahaha... will update again as and when i'm free. Going centre tommorrow and going to see Andre who never stop kissing me all over. Hahaha.. He still wants to marry me. How sweet! Hahaha... and my polar bear i wonder why his been poking and poking. But i enjoy the embarrassign part whenever we are on the bus talking about stupid stuff together. Been a long time since i laugh like that you know. Thanks for that. Muacks!! Hahaha... your kiss that i owe as what you always say! Hahaha...
OK i'm tired and i'm off!
Now i understand why people say
'when you love sombody you
just want to see them happy'
I just want to see you happy
& that's all that matter to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment