Friday, December 01, 2006

Busy Bee!

I can't believe it i'm updating my blog in school. I'm at alumni now. We are having our BreakLunNerPer. Which means, breakfast + Lunch + Dinner + Supper before we continue to discuss our group assignments. Usually i will only update my blog at home. Nowadays when i reach home, i don't even have time to eat. Down with so many assignments. And so many things to finish up. Especially big book. Lin and me have so so so many drawings and colourings to finish up. Hopefuly we can finish it up. SCV presentation is done and it was said to be a very well done. Our miiming was good. Like its quite shocking to hear that. We hardly have the time to practise. But owh well. Its well done. So cheers to Alicia,Li Yu, Lin, Khai, Nad and Yus. Doing the props was a little hard though but it pays off!! Yay!!

I'm falling sick again!! Oh my god. I don't understand why, i'm falling sick so easily nowadays. I'm sneezing and sneezing. Coughing and coughing. Panda eyes appearing. Gees, everything about me is worsening now. Seriously. What's wrong with me?! I couldn't even get to sleep early nowadays. Ok that explains the panda eyes. I'm forcing myself to sleep now because i need some rest and i can't aford to be sick. Lin needs me for big book, Sis Haifa needs me for inai appointment with pengantin and a lot more other work to settle. Gees! No Yus, you have to pick yourselve up and don't fall sick! Forget about everything. Clear your mind and freaking hell get some sleep. Someone told me i've change. I'm faking more smiles nowadays. I was never like this. Well, yeah. I'm sorry for who i become now. Its the first time i'm feeling this way. Its easy to forgive but never easy to forget. What's left are memories. Yes they hurt yet its the only thing that kept me going till now. Don't worry Yus will not change so much. She'll laugh so much and irritate you again.

Hopefully going to get an early sleep tonight. This hard to breathe thingy is getting on my nerves! Arggh!! Hate being sick la. Like i told Lin just now. Everything around me sucks so bad now. Nothing interesting. God! If not assignments, its that crap that bothers me. Hell it sucks!

Okay this is to whoever it may concern. I'm sorry if i can't reciprocate how you feel towards me. Yus have become so so stone hearted now. She suddenly hates to open her heart to anyone at the moment. She opened it once and somehow someone have to shut it off tight. So hopefully it will try to open up again. But well, its just not that fast ya. The sweet words are not working anymore. Prove it. So ya. I'm sorry about that. I'll always treasure the friendship comes what may! =)

You know what people, you know what i love most about my blog? Its the tagboard. Love your taggies people. Now let me reply your taggies here ya!

dear best fwen: Hey, you mean Andre?! Haha! Sweet boy he is. He's ythe first to propose to me don't ya think so? Haha...

dear tino0ot: Hey thanks for reading my dear. Come by often ya. =)

dear far'ain: What?! I thought you said you always feel old? Haha, but it's ok what! You are always young at heart and he always going to like you! Hahaha...you know who's the HE! Hahaha... you pretty lady!!!

dear gab: Haha... thanks gab. Do come by and read it i you wanna ya. Warn you, it will never be as interesting! Hahaha... love u babe!

dear zakiah: Hey girl! You ar elinked too! =)

dear blink2: Helo awak. Awak saper awak?! Namer awak yang sedap tu saper?! Hahaha, looking forward for it to. Hopefully i will make a good emcee ya. Cheers!=)

dear YvOnne: Hey! Sorry just now spell your name wrongly at our props! Twees! :-)


So okay everybody's tags replied. Its so good to know that thereare still people who are interested aboutmy life now. And its nice to know are happy that i'm back blogginh. THanks ya people.You rock my world! Love ya!! Ok i shall tke leave now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment