Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bluek!

Lin is beside me and she makes me laugh till my stomach hurts and my eyes tear. And Nad is kpo-ing beside me and reading this entry aloud. NAD SEBOK yet I LOVE YOU!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!Okay a few more hours and i have to present CHN project. Done with submitting Curriculum Studies Electronic book. God i'm sleepy. Seriously sleepy. And i don't know why i just can't stop eating chocolates!! Whoah! Super nice! Haha... Okay i think my tagboard is flooding and something is happening there so i guess i better reply to them.

dear YvOnNe: Haha... you crazy toot la you! HYAK DUSH!! :-)

dear fanana: Hey thanks man. WOW! Talking about khatu just make me all pressurize. I'm sure Lin too! But i know ur there.... so we won't be as nervous...AWWW!!!

dear nisha: Liar liar pants on fire. Nisha i think you need a lie detectotr or something so people know you're lying. HAHA!!

dear eileen-ech: What's with the hoho and koko? KOKO CRUNCH?! Hahaha...

dear karma: Hey there, in life karma happens. It happens to everyone including you and me but anyways thanks for reminding me I appreciate your thoughts. If this is karma, i think its a good one because it has taught me that there are different kinds of people who exist in this world. I'm always open to learn from mistakes. Ya i sure do have to be careful with people around me now. I'm only human and human makes mistakes. Once again thanks for the advice. You make it so obvious though but since you are not putting your name, i respect it. =)

dear LiN: Haha... ya man who ehh? Its okay! I don't wanna know because i have you!! AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! PON PON!! =)

dear Just one BIG ASS *****: Haha... you people are so funny. Never mind lets have tagboard etiqutte here. HAHAHA! Nice nickname man!

dear Just one small ass *****: Haha this one another one. HYAK DUSH!! Thanks man! I love you not your small ass! Hahaha... dirty sia! DUSH!! Hahaha... =)

dear ika: IKA!! I'll try to pass it to you as and when i'm free ya. Twees!! =)


Hahaha... my dearest classmates are one hell of a clown. Never fail to make me laugh! Haha... love ya girls!! Okay people, i am too lazy to blog more. So i'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment