Monday, February 11, 2008

holidays ending. =(

The CNY holidays ending.
Which means its time to mug mug and mug for exams.
Urgh, so not in the mood to study now. How?
Okay forget about that for awhile.
Let me just do some updates on what have been happening during this festive season.
Let's skip on the 6th because i've updated & basically i had a beautiful date with bf after that Taiwan trip he had.
7th February 08, Thursday

It's my dearest cousin, Farah Wahidah's engagement. Finally an engagement after such a long time from the maternal family. Congrats to you kakak. You're finally engaged and soon you will be someone's wife. Dah besar kakakku sorang ni. Haha... So after so long, we had such kenduri kendara again. It was fun. We took a lot of stupid, crazy, beautiful, fantastic and horrible pictures that day. It was super fun to have such family gathering for a wonderful event again. Made a slideshow. But you guys can still view the whole picture in my photo album. =)
8th February 08, Friday

Basically i'm home after a tiring day the day before. Was trying hard to study but nah, it didn't happen. Guess the mood wasn't there. No motivation at all. Ring Lin up to ask if she's studying but she's not either because she's sick. So all the more the 'niat' to study just vanished on the spot.

& the most interesting part of the day was, I watched P/S: I LOVE YOU!!! Haha!!! Lin, i've watched! When are you watching ni? Hahaha... It was such a superb movie. I proudly announce this is the first movie that make me teared. Usually i will only cry when watching a ghost story but not some romantic movie. I read the book the day before till 3am in the morning. I was only at chapter 5 and i started to have tears rolling down my cheeks. It's really a 'must-see-movie for those who haven't watch it. (Like Lin) Haha... how i ended up watching it?


Well, Abg Ayie and his gf came to my house. & then Kak Fiza & I was like super excited to watch already. Called up Bf and then off we went. Before watching the movie we went to bring Nini and adek Ayu to watch fireworks at esplanade. The fireworks was awesome. I was never so near such beautiful and loud fireworks. Wish i could put the video here but the size is too big! Finally gotta watch fireworks with my dearest Hisham! *loves* Again i made a slideshow but feel free to see the other pictures in the album. =)

9th February 08, Saturday


I proudly make another announcement that i failed my BTT! Haha.... Actually the plan for Saturday was to accompany bf to Beach Road to get his stuff but i totally forgot i that i have to sit for my basic test till my dad reminded me. I think i got 45 over 50 yet fail. Gees... anyways, will be retaking them and its on the 29th April. Wish me luck! Haha.... then went to my Uncle Philip, my dad's best friend's house. He invited us for Chinese New Year. Met my childhood mate Jonathan and Kimberly. Kim was out when we take picture. So took with Jon only! He's like taller than me though i'm much older. Gees!! Nothing new Yus! =(

10th February 08, Sunday

Went to walk around at Changi airport with the family. Went to look around at Terminal 3. Saw kak Ana. What a co-incidence, we reached and her flight just landed. She's in her uniform so she can't join us. So we walked & walked & then camwhored. Hee...




So yah, will be going to accompany Shariffah to see the Doctor then off to studying with Lin in a few hours time. Before i end today's entry, wanna say something to the bf. Though he's only going to read this when he comes back during the weekends, i will still be saying it now.


Dear Bf,
It have been rough for us those few days.
I apologise for all the trouble i create.
I really am sorry for all that seem to be a hassle & trouble for you.
I apologise again that you have to be the one loving me.
Hopefully my flaws and imperfection will not be the barrier to our love story.
It's going to be a year now, I appreciate you for still holding on & always being patient with me.
I'm sorry that my flaws and imperfection can cause a lot of misunderstandings between us but no matter what happens, my feelings for you have always been true and that i truly love you hun. Just don't give up on me k syg because you're my only hope. ilu!

No comments:

Post a Comment