When i first saw you, i was tongued tied, i was afraid to talk to you.When i first talk to you, i was afraid to kiss you.
When i first kiss you, i was afraid to love you.
Now that i love you, i'm afraid of losing you!
Thanks syg for always being there for me, tolerating my flaws and showers me loads of love.
Thanks for all the sacrifices and everything that you've done just to make me smile.
When you went down on your knees a year ago to present your love for me,
I was speechless,
thinking what have i done in life that God gave me such a wonderful gift.
Indeed you stole my heart in your own special way.
I love you syg, my heart just says so!
My heart tells me you're just the one for me.
I don't know what is love.
I never thought of falling in love or even wonder what's love.
Maybe love is a special thing that always give us butterflies.
Whatever it is, if what we are going through now is love,
i'm here to say:
Thanks Sham syg for teaching me how to love.
To be in love with you, the feelings is just awesome,
that i don't want anyone else but you, to spent my life with.
Thanks syg for always being there for me, tolerating my flaws and showers me loads of love.
Thanks for all the sacrifices and everything that you've done just to make me smile.
When you went down on your knees a year ago to present your love for me,
I was speechless,
thinking what have i done in life that God gave me such a wonderful gift.
Indeed you stole my heart in your own special way.
I love you syg, my heart just says so!
My heart tells me you're just the one for me.
I don't know what is love.
I never thought of falling in love or even wonder what's love.
Maybe love is a special thing that always give us butterflies.
Whatever it is, if what we are going through now is love,
i'm here to say:
Thanks Sham syg for teaching me how to love.
To be in love with you, the feelings is just awesome,
that i don't want anyone else but you, to spent my life with.
We are always far from each other but
nevetheless, our heart ramains togther because:
Our love is like the wind, we cannot see them but we can definately feel them.
I love you Hisham, i really do! Muackz! <3-
nevetheless, our heart ramains togther because:
Our love is like the wind, we cannot see them but we can definately feel them.
I love you Hisham, i really do! Muackz! <3-

No comments:
Post a Comment