Honestly, i was toooooo super ultra lazy to even face the laptop anymore since after all this exam, projects and assignments are all over.
Yus is just plain lazy!!
Exams a disaster, CD 2.2 was a killer and results going to be out real soon!
Ok that's it i don't wanna talk about it.
I'll be so glad if i can even hit a GPA of 2.5! =(
Ups & downs, interesting places and encounters.
So yeah, briefly, these happened:
Last paper end that particular day. A day which i did not sleep the whole day. Why? I don't know why. I'm even frustrated that this eyes was not shutting till 7 am in the morning. Gees! Then after paper, went to buy Mak Cu's birthday cake & then she treated us to dinner at the ever delicious Rasa Istimewa at CCK! Awesome!! The cake also nice, of course, i bought it.Night Safari
Went to Night Safari with the family which includes, DI & LIN! Another amazing day. The animals were so close. Like super cool and nice la. But one thing spoils everything. I saw a MOUSE!!! Disgusting ah, spoils the whole mood to watch the animal show. Urgh! Nevertheless, the trip was great! Then Lin stayed over. Unfortunately we were unable to have late night talks because i was down with flu that particular night. So after eating my medicine, i'm off to a difficult sleep because of the block nose. So sorry Lin! I gotta wake up early the next morning also because it was suppose to be a special day & i had to prepare a lot of things. For Di & Lin, click on the 'Night Safari' to get the pictures ok? So easy don't have to sen dyou through ZIP. =)25th February 2008
It was YUSAB'S 8th year of friendship on that 23rd too. So we went to have some picnic at west coast park and had a long catching up. It's been like dinasaurs years since i last talked that long with the best friend! Gees... We had fun, laughing, talking and eating. Sab sure do enjoy my mum's jemput-jemput pisang. Haha... guess we forgot to take pictures that day amidst all those chattings.
26th February 2008
It's the bf's POP from SISPEC. Like finally its over. But he will still be going to same place, Pasir Labar Camp because he's posted there. So he's officially Sgt Muhammad Hisham Bin Amir a.k.a Hisham Ciner by his friend's there. Haha... we lost him when wanna put his rank for him on the parade sqaure because basically all of them looks the same with the uniforms on. I can't even recognise my own bf (how embarrassing yus!) & so without hesitation i seek for help. & so that person ask me which Hisham. Nur or Ciner?! Haha... i should have just said, YUS'S HISHAM! CAN?! Thanks to my syg who straightaway sent to me the pictures when i ask him to though he was relaxing watching soccer that moment. Sorry for the trouble dear! Thanks... so love you!!
So yeah, that happened. =)
The bf & I also went to watch The Eye & Leap Years.
Things hadn't been good for me & the bf but we managed to talk things out.
I'm glad everything's fine now.
Those uncertainties and weird feeling i had, i guess it's all answered.
& i promised you i'll worked hard to be a better daughter, sister, teacher and lover!
I'm sorry & thanks for everything syg!
I'm so so so in love with you hun.
I cannot imagine being in love with anyone else but you!
Ilu syg! Muackz!!
Been watching Why why love like finally!
Haha... so over with it. Finally FINISHED watching it!
It's a super nice drama series! It's a MUST WATCH!
Especially when the cast are all from my favourite Devil beside you.
Mike is super hot and Rainie is extremely cute. Haha!
Khai is so going to be jealous becuase i finish watching it first!
Next one, Princess Hours. Actually i am not really into it just killing time so i watch.
I prefer Romantic Princess, Jin is super cute.
But owh well, my Sham's cuter! =)
Will relieving at Boon Lay Garden as usual in a few hours time.
After a long time, taking a new batch of primary ones.
Just hope the Miss 'Pizza' don't exist again tommorrow!
Call me Teacher Yus, Teacher Liza, Miss Liza but not that children!!
Get that?! Gees...

No comments:
Post a Comment