Then headed to Bugis junction, thought of watching movie but then we decided to just go to chevrons to bowl since Rizal have to report to work. I decided not to play because i'm having blister and i'm too lazy to even stand on my feet. Haha... Talk & talk with Mykah or how to spell her name ehh? Maikah? Anyways, she's Sham's friend also. She's so fun to talk to. Love talking with her. After which we headed to arcade. Played a few games wit Maikah. Haha... we played that game where we have to press and hentam-hentam the buttons repeatedly. Hahaha... saket sehh tangan, but fun ah! Then we ate again at LJS! We were all like hungry ghost lagi. Hahaha.... & oh yah! The love & me ate ice-cream after arcading. Haha... SUPER DUPER nice la, the one at level two besides De Royals shop at Jurong Enetertainment. I don't know what's the name of the shop but the ferraro rocher ice-cream is extremely finger lickin! The waffle is fantastic. Hot & soft. We feel like having another round but too bad i can't have to much ice-cream, if not habis la Yus! Feel like eating them again tommorrow! Nak tak syg, it's just nearby... Hahaha....
I enjoyed myself today after being sooo emotional yesterday. Yesterday was just so frustrating and i just felt so exhausted. But oh well, i don't feel like elaborating it further. So yea... & i offically declare myself broke at the moment. Pay's not in yet. Goodness!! Urgh... so the heart pain. Besides the point of being so frustrated for being cashless at the moment, nasib can meet the love today, been missing him like crazy lah this few days. & like the title for today's entry, JIVE! We jive the night! Hahaha... i taught syg how to dance jive and the basics of salsa, and cha cha. Hahaha... & i found out that Sham's not that bad at dancing but not 'latin ballroom dancing' but some dance i'm not sure what is it call. We were like the movie Dirty Dancing, the girl dance the ballroom dance while the guy dance yang sexy sexy, yang no routine punyer! Hahaha... but I enjoy teaching my syg how to dance & though we dance merepek-meprepek, it was still enjoyable. Treasure those moments, thanks syg for the fabulous day spent with you & your friends. Thanks for including & introducing me to those lovely people. Appreciate it loads. =) This is to the love:
I didn't know how you manage to make me smile each times after i broke down.
I didn't know how you manage to be patient & hug me when i'm angry.
I didn't know how you manage to love me despite of my imperfection.
I didn't know how you unlocked the keys to my heart.
All i know is you're just the one to love me and for me to love all my life.
& so that's why you are just Yusliza's hero, all rights reserved. Haha!
ily hun! Muackz! <33
I didn't know how you manage to be patient & hug me when i'm angry.
I didn't know how you manage to love me despite of my imperfection.
I didn't know how you unlocked the keys to my heart.
All i know is you're just the one to love me and for me to love all my life.
& so that's why you are just Yusliza's hero, all rights reserved. Haha!
ily hun! Muackz! <33

No comments:
Post a Comment