It is sucha warm day today.
It was a super hot day that after lunch,
Lin, Khai, Nad & Me bought a tub of ice-cream & ate it at Khai's place.
After which we rushed back to school to have DAC with Corina.
This hot weather just makes me restless that i can't stop disturbing Lin in class.
Ouh wells!
After a long long long time, i am suppose to write a Summary again.
The last time i did a summary was during O level English Paper 2 man.
Now that's my assignment now.
Reading a freaking long article and chapters and then 3 summaries in all.
I realised now why Ms Dalina always emphasize on our summary writting.
How important is it for us.
I've always hated English and so i sucked at writting.
I'm so in need of Ms Dalina now.
Or maybe Mrs Wong Guan Khor.
How i wish they were reading this! Grrr....
I so need to go back Hua Yi for an hour of English remedial.
Else i'll just flunk this assignment of mine!
Urgh, i hate english writting or whatever crap this assignment can relate to!
URGH!!!
It was a super hot day that after lunch,
Lin, Khai, Nad & Me bought a tub of ice-cream & ate it at Khai's place.
After which we rushed back to school to have DAC with Corina.
This hot weather just makes me restless that i can't stop disturbing Lin in class.
Ouh wells!
After a long long long time, i am suppose to write a Summary again.
The last time i did a summary was during O level English Paper 2 man.
Now that's my assignment now.
Reading a freaking long article and chapters and then 3 summaries in all.
I realised now why Ms Dalina always emphasize on our summary writting.
How important is it for us.
I've always hated English and so i sucked at writting.
I'm so in need of Ms Dalina now.
Or maybe Mrs Wong Guan Khor.
How i wish they were reading this! Grrr....
I so need to go back Hua Yi for an hour of English remedial.
Else i'll just flunk this assignment of mine!
Urgh, i hate english writting or whatever crap this assignment can relate to!
URGH!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment