Thursday, April 03, 2008

With love.


Falling in love is easy, but being in love,
now that's the tough part.
But no mater how much we argued and quarrel,
our love remain strong.
Thanks for the love sweetheart.
I'm sorry for the rough day we had.
I'm sure YuShaM have the toughest day today.
Sorry syg. Nothing much to say now besides ily!


This song is so for you sweetheart.
It's by Romance, Kuingin Kamu
I so like this part of the song:
"Kuingin engkau menjadi milikku
aku akan mencintaimu
menjagamu selama hidupku
dan aku kan berjanji
hanya kaulah yang kusayangi
ku akan setia disini
Menemani..."

Thanks to Lin who pass me this song
which i actually have it because
my brother was also currently obsessed with this song. =)
Oh yes, if i were to describe my bf by using just one word,
i would say he's rather HARDWORKING.
See how can i not love this darlingness?!
grr... geram saya!


No comments:

Post a Comment