Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Days hadn't been going quite well. But I'm glad I'm there for them. I may not be of much help but I'm sure being there for them is what they needed the most. May Allah bless us all always.

Will be going to Seremban soon for ECH study trip. Honestly I've never been far away from my family even for a day. Seremban is near yet far. Haish, but still I'm excited to meet my girls and gain some knowledge there.

This is one of the stress relieve agent for me. Unfortunately, I'm only able to do the left hand. If right hand also can do pelik tuu. Anyways, Sham had been sucha dear. Listening to my problems and all. Thanks so much love. If you look properly, there's his name amidst those henna design. Similar to how his name is being carved in my heart. Gosh, ily hun!

Till here, bye world!

No comments:

Post a Comment