Thursday, March 05, 2009


I shall give this movie a 7.5 outta 10. It was ok, hilarious and touching but I gues there were just too many characters in the movie that make it all, err, I don't know how to say it but yah. A bit messy. On the same day I went to Arab street to collect my baju. I feel so cheated over some reasons. I was all furious till I cried. Haha... lucky he was nice enough to pujuk me. Kalau tidak memang dier mintak kene DUSH! It was a nice date with him and the rain. Hee... the feeling was perfect being wrapped in his arms. I was kindda emotionally disturbed that day, and only he understands me best. He claims that I easily gets upset ad angry that day. Well, girls just have their days you see. & unfortunately mine was that Saturday. Gees! Oh, we were freezing in the bus. Goodness, super cold man. I don't know how can I survive if I were o go Boston. Sejuk macam bus gitu tak ehh kat Boston? Hur hur!


This boy came to my house last Tuesday. He was so busy with his sailing thing. I'm happy for him that he's NS is going to be over soon but well I don't want him to go. As in sailing. He already went for his medical check-up. As I held his hands tightly, those tears could not stop rolling down the cheeks secretly without him noticing it. I tried be strong because no matter what I will always support him in whatever he do. Having to endure days without him really breaks the heart. I don't even dare to imagine how I'm going to be once he starts sailing again. =(

I know I have been dwelling a lot about this but I just can't help it. Wel at least I whine it here and not to some people. Irritating tu kalau balek balek whine pasal nie kat seorang insan. Hahaha, insan! Reminds me of Reshmel. She loves to use this word during secondary school days. Have been bumping into her quite a few times lately. Hilang rindu dier kat aku. Hahaha!
Been planning to go jogging with Shariffah but you see eh, it has been raining lately. So yeah, terpakse ler cancel. Besides these few days have been tough at school. Having to handling behavior problem child who never stops hitting my boys in class till they bleed. Having to see the victim's parents. Counselling. Haish, issue issue like this la makes me think twice to be a permanent teacher at primary level. At least preschool level do not have a lot of serious and complicated cases like this. Ish! But well, having the opportunity to teach different age group and different levels of children taught me a lot about the teaching world. I gain a lot of experiences teachin in Boon Lay Garden Primary.



Been busy with henna lately. Ok the gambar kaki is so tak glam with the tissue but oh well, dah malam. Rembat lah! Besok keje lagi!

& I know this is a bit outdated. But oh well, I stiil wanna post this picture here. Saw a raibow!! Actually kalau tengok betol betol can see 2 of them. See...

Last words, you guys, I'm loss for words to explain myself. I'm sorry goobye.

No comments:

Post a Comment