Yessa, Friday Friday Friday!! Best keper?! Haish, weekend is so here. Which means boleh bangun tidur lambat la sikit. Tak yah bangun kul 5:15 am!! & even soon, I will not have to wake up so early because I'm teaching Primary 2 now yaw. Baikk baikk baikk ah! As quoted by man, "Baik baik, takder yang tak baikk!!" Wahahahahaha... So gonna say goodbye to my P3s soon. 4 months or so with the P2s, gonna be sungguhkecoh.com ini small beings. Gosh! Tapi takper at least no attitude problem like the P4 onwards.
Anyways anyways, the best part is, this lady here, Siti Khairiah Abdul Jalil is sooooooo gonna be my colleague soon. Hahaha, she's going to be my neighbour because she is relieving 2/8 while me 2/7. She's teaching the best class, how I envy her. Hahaha, excited man! Hopefully she will stay till term 2 as I'll only start teaching the P2s when term 2 starts. I'm like super duper gembira tak terkate kerana dapat bersua jua dengan seorang kawanku yang suka nah cakap, "BABAT BETUL!" Hahaha, not forgetting, she's like sooo my dance sports partner for the sports and wellness module in year 1. Hahaha, maklumlah kukarangan lelaki la bebudak ECH ni. Wahahah, those were the days man.
Then yesterday Nur Azlina Subari message me saying that she miss me. Sweet kepe! Hee... haish, betapa ku merindui jugak ini pompan gile yang slalu layan aku gila jugak. Eversince I'm working, I will sleep early and so I will have no time to talk and crap with Lin on the phone. & we both can't help, but to always whine and whine that we can sleepover at each other's house again. =(
In short, I miss these 2 like crazy la. Miss those days when we get all stressed out together because of IEP. Hahaha... stress yet laughing. Angry yet patient. That is so Yus, Lin, Khai! Hahaha!! OI AKU RINDU KORANG LA, BABAT BETOL! =(
Anyways, enough, blogging about them, will just make me miss them more. =( School have been hectic with book checking coming up and all, Stellar course and still stuck in model drawing makes me all stressed out. Suppose to start with multiplication already! Sungguh slow classku!! Mati mati! Stress sangat sampai tak tahu kene buat recess duty just now. Till Anderson came and said, "Ms Yusliza, you never do your duty and so me and Mr Ng have to stand and parade ourselves in the canteen you know" I'm like, "Ohoh!" I'm like sooooo guilty. Hahaha... and then Anderson starts singing the Stellar SBA tuning-in song this:
"Yusliza belongs in the rubbish, so pick her up and throw her in, we can enjoy a world so clean, if you can do your part, come on and make a start!"
My blood boiling2 tau!! Never sacred die you know this guy! Hahahahahaha! But never mind, I memorise his I/C number! Hur hur... Oh, World of Sports is having a 50% sale people. Anderson told me! So go shop!
Overall, today i'm just so freaking excited that I will be back sitting besides gorgeous Andrea again in the office. So noise level in the office gonna increase tremendously again. Tinggal nak tambah Alif je! Hahaha!! Ok dah la nak tido! Good night world.

No comments:
Post a Comment