Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beautiful 20th!

730 days passed and YuShaM turns 2 years. =) Happy Annivesary hunney! We had a blast of a time yesterday. I enjoyed myself so much with my lover boy. Went to watch Songs of the sea. It was great. The effects was superb! & I baked all these for Sham & glad he love it. Thanks to Lin for allowing me bake it her house using her oven. Maklum la saya ni takder oven at home.


One is called Quiche, one is brownie and one is my very own recipe, chocolate cookie. Menjadi tau, nice ok! Fana and Lin's dad say I can even start a business tau and sell the cookies during Hari Raya. Hahaha... and see, selame nie asyik buat henna je. Dah penat ah, now buat icing lak on a cookie. Hahaha...

How I wish time will stop yesterday. When he said that maybe next year we wouldn't be able to celebrate 20th together because he's going sailing, I'm too weak to control my emotions. Whatever it is, I have to be strong to support him all the way till he achieve success in his career. Last words, you are mine darling, no doubt I will always be yours too. Though we are going to be so far away from each other, we will not allow that distant to stop us from loving each other. I'll always wait for your return love. Thanks for the day, thanks for the love hun.

Ilyvvm Muhammad HIsham Amir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment