Lost my mind the day I met you! So true! Just thought Sham should know this. =) Bought one for him and myself. But what makes me so restless is that the M size is kindda big. I didn't get the S size because its kindda small. I always have this problem when buying tops. I have very bad judgment with sizes. Even for myself. I always ended up buying wrong sizes for myself. =( What worst was someone in the house threw the receipt which kills all hope to exchange if the size is too big for Sham. Urgh!!! I'm so pissed. I'm sure Sham will not like it if its too big or too small. Gosh! In all, these are what I got for both Sham and myself. That slipper is for Sham too and again size was the biggest problem. Really hope he can fit to it, the shirt too. If not, I'll be wearing the shirt alone this Saturday. *AHHHH!!* How annoying...
Monday, February 09, 2009
Restless
Knowing for the fact that boyfriend will not be looking at my blog, I decided to blog about this restlessness feeling in me. Did a lot of shopping this month thanks to mama. Bought sandals, shoes and shorts last Saturday. Today, I decided to find some stuff for Sham for V.Day. Though I'm not celebrating it, but I do feel that its a good day to express our appreciation towards our other half. Bump onto this cute shirt and I totally fall in love with the words.
The restlessness also adds on because of his work timing. Actually, I've planned something for us this coming Saturday and Sham so cannot make it due to his trainees' POP. Haish, there goes another plan, FAIL! Me and my plans, never turn out the way it should be. & I want to go with him badly to Abg's bbq the same day but not so sure what time he will be outta camp. Another haish! I was so enthu to do something for him this Friday and present to him the next day but I'm not even sure if I'm able to due to his work schedule. *sob sob* Really hope he'll be back early for Abg's BBQ at night at least. I don't wanna go with anyone else but him. Please God, side with me at least this once. =(
Speaking of my plans which never go right, makes me have this low self-esteem in me at times. Really!!! It's not good. Yus hates this kindda negative feeling. Haish... ok Yus, be P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E else you'll feel worst. Ok at least I should not give up and always try all ways to improve the bad situation. Jia you! Dah macam paham la pulak. Dah la, nak tengok tv distress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment