It's going to be a looong post with sooo many pictures. So those uninterested, feel free to click on that beautiful cross on the right hand corner of your screen. Deal? Ok best, let's move on. So it's the 2nd of February, which supposedly marks the end of assignment. But Mrs Tian have to postpone OB-HRM assignment to th 4th. So there goes freedom starts from 4th Feb 2009! However, one burden off the shoulder. IEP that is Independent Education Project is soooo Over!!!! Congratulations AKNY! You did it! Everything's over. Go enjoy yourself already, I will not call you up for any meetings anymore! Yam Seng!!! Hahaha... Here my beautiful researchers...
Independent Education Project 09
The 'Teaching Spelling' Team
-"Employing creative activties to facilitate children's spelling skills"-
The 'Teaching Spelling' Team
-"Employing creative activties to facilitate children's spelling skills"-
Congrats too to a fellow IEP leader, Yi Huey. It's over girl, don't be so stress out already ok? I can never forget that shagged look of her during those weeks of hell with IEP. She look so exhausted. Goodness, so girl, it's time to let down your hair and give yourself sometime to enjoy so much till you drop! Ok?! Hahaha... i'm sure everyone would agree you've done well in leading your research team! Cheers!!
These are my market research group members. As much as I thought Yi huey and Xue Ying is the most quietest in class, gosh, they are so NOT! Ok maybe Yi Huey yes but this Xue Ying ah! She turn out to be super fun crapper la! Haha... enjoy those days of muggin girls. Gonna miss all that!!
AKNY with our ASLEC lecturer.
So yeap, a continuation of yesterday's entry. Our First Feb date was to Sentosa. I have always love flowers. So the bf was so smart to bring me there yesterday. I think I get this fetish for flowers from my mum. She love flowers and expert at arranging it beautifully. Ok but I know nuts to beautify them in a vase. I just love them. Especially rose, sunflower and orchids. Lovely! OK well, I guess I'll let the pictures do the talking.
The lovely swing! I loike!!
My super duper comel to the max bf just realised it is the year of the ox. That's why so many of them there. Haha... Cute keper...
Pretty Lilies!
Alahai heroku!! Cantek kereta kiter!
The most hearthrobing moments for the day. Phyton la sehh! Sungguhtakut.com! I called mama who was in Johor right after and knowing her, she was like,"Eh jangan pandai2 pinggang. Balik cuci rambut badan sumer!" Hahaha... it was 5 bucks to hold the snake. But it was so worth it because the lady we ask to help us snap the pictures actually snap aorund 5 consecutive pictures. Not just 1 la seh! So that includes candid pictures. Sham love the first picture the most. Yea definitely becuase of my looks of course! Haha!
& I bumped into these two babes. Chombi with her fiancee and Tinoot with Idris! Hmmm... Hur hur! Oh yes, I bump into Nurazri also. The secondary schoolmate. Its been so long since I last see her. Oh yes yes, bump into Zaimy also. Like again. The last time i saw him was at Abg Hashim's wedding. =)


Sham actually carried that heavy thing. The lady who tok our picture also can't help it but to laugh. Haha... & then I have the cravings to eat mee kuah, mee goreng everything! So off we go to West Coast to fill our tummy!! Yum yum!!
Syg, if you are reading this, thank you so much for the day hun. It was indeed a wonderful date to start off a beautiful month filled with love. I simply love February. It's the month that unites two hearts. Yus and Sham. It's been so long since we have fun like that. Enjoy the day so much dear. Looking forward for more to come. I appreciate everything you've done for us. You are the greatest gift God could ever give me. You will be in my heart always and forever, no doubt on that. You are the first and the last guy who is able to steal my heart away. Times will not always be good. Neither will it be always be bad. But no matterwhat, always know that we will always pull through as YushaM's love will always be as one. Insya'allah! You have been my only hope and will always will. Ily hun!
This picture was taken on our first date 2 years back on the 1st of February 2007. I could still remember vividly how we were enjoying ourselves laughing and talking about us, us and only us at the rooftop of Esplanade. Days have been rough for my beloved due to his work and all. I'm sorry if I've add on to the burden you're shouldering. But always know I miss you more than you miss me!! Fullstop! No liquid paper allowed! Hahaha... Gosh, I'm so in love with this devil and i miss being all mushy like this when blogging. Owh well, time constraint you see. So ok, a bit too long an entry. I'll end here. Bye world!


No comments:
Post a Comment