I had appointment for manicuring at 6. So I left boyfriend for a while and headed to beatify and pamper my nails. So yup, that's the outcome. I did French. I loike!! The stylist taught I was only 16 years old. She said I should take transparent so I wouldn't be scolded in school. I was like, Err I'm not scholing anymore. Ish! Malu sungguh! But hey, not bad, which means I still look young. Like I told Lin, Old at age, young at heart. Haha... alah twenty where got old? Tul tak kawan-kawan yang sekaum twenty nie?! Anyways I so don't know how to take pictures of my own finger la. My finger crooked not nice. Takper la, Syukur tak secacat maner! I can't believe I forgot to wear the ring Sham put on for me 2 years ago today. I never leave home or anywhere without it. Gosh, I'm so angry with myself. I felt so naked without the ring just now. & when Sham held my hands just now he also felt different. Ish, look how important a ring is for me. Yikes!
Then headed back to the Game shop and waited for boyfriend to finish his Dota game with his friends. Waduhh, itu game aku sungguh tak faham dot com. Monster ker weapon ker sungguh confusing. I only manage to understand how Sham's hand moved the mouse and his eyes on the computer screen. Abeh tau tau kawan dier pekik eh I die! Eh who controlling? Sumpah Yus tak faham! Sham ever taught me how to play that game but like I say BEBAL! Killing zombies was way easier. Haha!! Then went to have dinner at Long John Silver's. Sham look so exhausted due to his guard duty the previous night. Thanks so much love for the day. I know you're so dead tired already, yet you still fetch and send me home and all. I appreciate it so much love. Sayang awak banyak-banyak to the extreme tau. Gotta wait till Saturday to get to see him again. Itu pun balek malam lagi. Ni lah bebudak macam LUQMAN HAKIM nie nak kene POP la aper la! Sungguh Leceh! Hahahaha....
Oh yes, met with Di like finally yesterday. And Man also. And Faezah tag along also. Banyak AND tu! It was a short one but I had fun catching up with Di after what it seems like I think dinosaurs years la sehh! Haha...
And last Friday I went to Shi Yuan's farewell party at Downtown East Coasta Sand Resort. That's her. It's really sweet of Seow Wei and Xin Li to plan all this for Shi Yuan. So touching. All I can say is FUN FUN FUN!!! To Shi Yuan, if you're reading this, just wanna say take care girl. Been nice knowing you and having you as my classmate for this 3 years. Hope you will have a blessing and blissful life with your love one in Japan! Love you sexy!! Haha... so these are the crazy things Me, Lin, Khai, Li Yu and Thia did there! Haha...
The first picture was Khai's idea, tak faham why but still cantek la jugak muker kiter. Haha! The jumping session was my idea. And everybody was obsessed with it after that. Of course, especially Lin. Now this was with Thia and Li Yu joining us!
It was superbly fun man! Happy nak mampos kanak-kanak ni! Nie la bebudak Early Childhood. These are teachers or the children? CONFUSE!! Hahaha!
Some of the 3B01 who was there! Thanks to sexy Thia for snapping this lovely photo for us! Love you babe!Ni la tour guide kiter for the day! Nur Azlina Bte Subari! Hahaha! Seriously aku tak tahu aper nie anak tengah amek! Rembat la Lin! Okay dah la. If I upload all the pictures here its going to be like never ending! So dah ngantok nie. Macam Sham, last night I also guard duty. Penat man. *mcm paham* So gd night world. Twees! <3




No comments:
Post a Comment