Watch The Curios Case of Benjamin Button just now with love. Macam hindustan la pulakk criter ni. 3 Jam la sehh! Hmmm... ok, i'll give it, 8 out of 10.
My throat is so killing me. The people at home have been bugging me to see the doctor. No thanks, not yet, I hate medicines. Bummer! I understand so much why teachers don't wanna be teachers anymore. But my P3s ain't that bad afterall. The cute factor is still there. I still leave school reminiscing those funny comments they make in class. Just like those days when I'll start yakking at my mum about the funny and cute remarks made by my children during practicum. Anyhoos, I still prefer teaching younger children. They are so much huggable, childish and adorably cute to the core. I guess I'm missing my practicum days. Definitely not lesson plans, just working with the children part. I miss Clarence and Elton who wishes so much to be my boyfriend. Hahaha.... those were the days. Ok good night people. *yawns*
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment