It's so nice that I am able to find time to blog most of the time now. So it's the matter of me being lazy or not to blog. Anyways, I'm so jealous that mama bought a handbag from Guess just now! Urgh!! When can I get my pay? Went window shopping at Vivo with the family just now after lunch. I so wanna get stuff from River Island, Forever 21, Mango and Esprit. And speaking of Esprit, met Saerah. The secondary schoolmate. She works there! How interesting! Can bug her for discounts the next time I shop there! Awesome! =p
Yesterday was bbq with family at East Coast Park. I refuse to go with the family because I am so badly missing Sham. Was very determine to go with him that day. So, gotta wait for Sham to finish work before we make our way there. It was kindda late actually but owh well, I insist that I only go with Sham that V.day. =)
However, I was full of guilt that night. Shouldn't have dragged him there. He was so shagged from work. He did not sleep the whole night because of route march. & after work he gotta meet me and go all the way to East Coast. Gees, I'm such a bad girlfriend. =( I'm sorry hun. Thanks so much though. Though you're all exhausted you still went to th bbq with me. Most importantly, you still meet me that day. Thanks so much hunney. What a great V.day gift for me. He's my gift and I have nothing else to ask for. Love you syg!
I'm crazy, I just meet him yesterday and I'm missing him to the max today. I stopped myself from meeting him today to cover up my guilt yesterday. Gotta give him sometime for him to rest. Though there's this huge urge to freaking see him, I managed to control! Hur hur! He's not working tomorrow, YAYNESS!! A few more hours till I get to see him again tomorrow for a short date after my work tomorrow. I miss him. =( My heart sank as the thought of him not being able to celebrate v.day with me next year starts to liger in my mind. Most prolly because he will start his sailing again. Haish, I don't know how I'm going to go through those days without him near me. =(
Ok Yus, don't get senti. Oh well, can't help it right,sometimes you just can't help it from being all emo. Haha... anyways, work tomorrow. Urgh, such a dread. But oh yes, just now went to open up my letter box and guess what! I'm eligible for GST off set la sehh! Seronok keper. Thanks to Dayah for the great help in signing up though there was something 'ajaib' that took place during the process of signing up! Wahahaha!! Kesian Lin! Lin, aku dah besar! Biler kau nak besar dapat duit macam aku ngan Dayah? Wahahahahahaha!! Seronok la! Ok dah, besok kerja! Nak tido!! Good night world. =)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment