Since he's back, I haven't been getting enough sleep as we're always out for midnights with his or my brother and Lin! Awesomeness. And paling best he treated his family and his 32 other relatives and friends for seafood and the food was fantastically delicious. It cost him a bomb for sure to treat everyone that day but i'm sure he's definitely happy to be back home safely. Especially to me, right love? =) hee...
& yes, after 5 months plus, me and love are like watching movies again. Haha... so we first watched tooth fairy. Just the two of us. Funny show I should say. I'll give it 8 out of 10. Wow, i'm doing movie rating again now. Haha...
Next with my abg and his abg and partner, we watched Legion. (Not my choice though, I wanted to watch The Blind Side, but wth!) Love's treat to everyone. I shall give Legion 5 out of 10.
& then yesterday with my abg and the bestie and her partner! Nur Azlina Subari yang disebelahku ini tak pay attention jugak. She didn't really had a good day but wth, with me around confirm dier happy. Betol tak kawan? We watched, Law Abiding Citizen and I shall give it 8 out of 10. Awesome movie I should say.
Dates with love have always been awesome and will look forward to more these 2 months. Yesterday was a blow for me. A mixture of dissappointment, sad, shock and frustration. But what can I do, I fell in love. Aside from all that feelings, deep in me, I do felt touched for the courage but still, to trust again, I will, but I gotta take it slow. I was confuse at first about what decision I should make tomorrow but it's final now that my decision will still the same and that I can never fall in love with any other again. Am feeling really nervous for tomorrow. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for his and my side tomorrow. Gosh, I'm afraid!
Assignments have been crazy as usual. Tak suker sebab Sham dah balek pun kene buat assignment. Benci! Haish... Thinking about Boston in a few months is super duper scary too. Grr... I'm suppose to put pictures in this post but everything seems to die on me. So takper la lain kali jer! I'm sleepy, so good evening world. Z z Z Z Z z z.....




No comments:
Post a Comment