Wednesday, February 03, 2010

that night

I think syg hadn't had enough of the seafood we had 2 weeks ago, ytd he ordered sambal lala.
But kesian dier, takder la pulak! Hahaha...
Gotta treat him one of these days before he go off sailing again... Hmmm....

Ytd love and me watch two hindi movie.
Tum mile and Chalte Chalte.
1 new & 1 old movie.
Fair enough... hee...

1 week and 3 more days till 6 weeks intensive ends.
Then I gotta mug for my teacher portfolio before extension class starts.
Lin & me is so gonna work our ass off for this 2 weeks.
Next are all the final major assignments due.
Mcm F!!

Can't wait for my next date with sham love.
& now I wanna get beauty sleep before essay writing begins in a few hours time like AGAIN!

"Ok children, let's spell the word L.A.Z.Y- Ms Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment