Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goodbye February!

Goodbye February. I so love that month and now its gone. =( How time flies. So Saturday went out with Love's friends. Went bowling and then watch From Paris With Love. Awesome movie. I shall give it 8 out of 10. Way better than Dear John I guess.



Had dinner at Popeye after bowling, before the movie. Yum Yum! & I saw dragon dance, after years la sehh!! & I just have the urge to call my mum to tell her, & so I did! Hur hur...

The only girls for the day. Annoying boys, always have to bully poor Shahidah. Prangai busok ehh korang! & so the word for the day would be, 'Irritating ahh!' LOL!

& there, full strength for the day. Though not many came, it was still fun. Thanks Rizal for planning. =)

Sunday was Love's cousin's engagement. Congrats to them. & the gubahan above was my favourite. Sungguh sedap! I want that for mine too. Haha... well ok, good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment