Last Wednesday Love and me went to watch My Name is Khan. I shall give it 9 out of 10. Worth the ten bucks. The come back of Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan was simply awesome. Oh yes, the 'best part' (some inside joke for the day, haha!) of Wednesday, is having lunch at Swensen with abg & love & it's love treat. Thanks syg!
Last night was like movie marathon night. Love pakat again with abg and suddenly he appear in my room yesterday. Haha... such a pleasant surprise. This time round, not only did he bought me Fish burger but also Plum drink (the one I've been craving since last night) and spring chicken. Love is just AWESOME! Watched Santau first at around midnight, followed by Alvin and the Chipmunks, then Merantau Warriors (some indonesian movie) and then Neal and Nikki like again! Haha... Love went home at around 6am. Thanks for the night syg.
Today is stay home Friday. Why? Because I have to diligently finish up my portfolio at a glance which is due next week. I am so not in the mood for assignments even today but the thought of doing it during the weekends motivates me to finish it like now. Alright, in order to finish this portfolio at a glance thingy, I need to stop blogging. So toodles world!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment