Watched this movie last night with lin & bf, abg & gf and love.
I shall give this movie 5 out of 10.
I guess it was just another love story.
There were a few times I went 'awwww' but not much.
I guess it was just another love story.
There were a few times I went 'awwww' but not much.
The storyline somehow was quite draggy.
If not for Channing Tatum, I guess I would have fallen asleep. Haha!
If not for Channing Tatum, I guess I would have fallen asleep. Haha!
Oh well, that man is just so hott hott! =)
For the second time, I lost my ez-link again.
I don't how that happen but yea... sucks!
I don't know what went into me recently, I even take the wrong bus home.
Did a lot of things wrongly too.
A bad bad week indeed and February is so ending. =(
I don't how that happen but yea... sucks!
I don't know what went into me recently, I even take the wrong bus home.
Did a lot of things wrongly too.
A bad bad week indeed and February is so ending. =(
& Well, I was just wondering if I'm your priority or your biggest option.
Someone claimed that I'm a virus, I wonder again if I am to you too.
While a close friend told me, its my use of words.
Nothing much I could do but just wonder...
Nothing much I could do but just wonder...


No comments:
Post a Comment