Alright that was Friday, now Saturday. Well, early morning love and me went to JP to get that precious stuff of ours which all of you can only get to see in prolly 8 more months to go. Hee.. then shop for a while for my heels. & love bought me a cheong sam. Yup, the one I'm wearing in the picture above. =) Ok is that how you spell cheong sam? Anyways, its that Chinese traditional costume la ehh... understand understood.
Haha... Had lunch at Thai Express after which we head off to Love's cousin wedding with his family. & then off to Love's neighbour bbq at a chalet at downtown. I swear, I ate a lot that day. Haha...
Sunday! It's picnic day with my family and also celebrating Mak Cu's birthday. Awesome day to just chill and relax. Had full load of laughter with the cousins, aunties and uncles. After a long time, we had such gathering again. Thanks to love for the day too. That's basically how we spend our Valentine. =) Again, pictures are not with me. With abg Ayie and unfortunately I have no face book. So kinda difficult to grab pictures. Hee...
& then Monday was double date day with Sydi and Yanty. Supposed to watch movie but there's just too many people celebrating their new year in the cinemas. So we just went dinner and bowling. After 1 round of bowling, Sydi suggested if we could do other stuff. Couldn't think of any place to go to, we decided to just buy boardgame and head off to Love's place for gaming session. So yeah... they played till like 1am I guess. Haha... I was already asleep on Love's sofa actually. Didn't even realise di and yanty went home already. I guess I was just simply super exhausted since the passed 3 days I've been home quite late. Love send me home at around 2am in the morning. Had some more food when we reach my place. Haha.... fried some finger food. Hee... maner tak gemuk Yus! Hee... then... we... didn't sleep... Haha! Watched Imagine that. Eddie Murphy acted in the movie. Love went home at around 6 plus in the morning. Thanks Syg for the great day. Love you hun hun! imy.
Love my days, my family, my friends and my boy. Enough fun, I think I really have to settle on my days to finish up my Teacher Portfolio. Grr...

.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment