Sunday, February 07, 2010

Doubts.

Airshow 2010 was normal.
Nothing much but just some turns from some jets.



I don't know why but I've been rather disturbed by some uninvited thoughts these few days.
& I know, its affecting me somehow but I really don't know how to put it to words.
Guess I'll rather stay mum then.
Sometimes, some things are better left unsaid.
Just hope whatever I am feeling now ain't true and it wouldn't happen.
Ever since that day, I tried my very best to revert back my thoughts to how I have always feel and thought.
But it's just so hard. It's really hard, I swear.
Let's just keep hoping and praying for the best.
Hope everything goes well for me, insyaallah.
Doubts, I hate you, leave me alone!

p:s: I just remembered that someone asking me to change my font. It's changed now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment