Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sweets.

Exactly a week ago, while Lin & me were both busy doing assignments, love gave a surprise visit. He appear in front of my doorstep & that best thing that came along with him was fish burger. Isn't he sweet or what? Not only for me as usual, for the best friend too! Hee.. thanks so much Syg. Ur the sweetest!

So this Thursday bowling session with love's friends was indeed fun. Though Love and me played quite terribly, I think that's the most interesting part that happen. Laughing each time the ball goes longkang. Haha... I like love's face whenever the ball goes senget. So classic, so cute, I loike! Hee... Anyhoos, was so glad I got to make things clear with love just now about how I was really feeling. Thanks syg for understanding and I apologize if it somehow affected you as well. ily!

Mak cam was admitted last night. Went to visit her just now with love. She looks better today, hopefully she's going to be well real soon. On a side note, tomorrow all major assignments due and thus marks the end of intensive 6 weeks of Wheelock College. Phew... I survived yet another intensive with full of reflection essays and ESSAYS! Next will be Boston trip. Haish... scary shit!

Looking forward for weekends, weddings, picnics, double dates with di, yanty, sharifah and reshmel and 1 week break. Wonder if there's enough time or not. Haha... 2 months is sucha rush, if I were to control Sham's leave, I'll give him 6 months leave. Shiokness!! Seronok but yes, I've yet to complete my teacher portfolio and portfolio at a glance due during extension week. Gees, so much for 1 wee break btw! Tak perlu ehh ini assignments. Grr... I am watching this drama from tv 3 titled Nirgina. Not really concentrating and following the drama though because usually I'll just on it but I will be busy doing my essays. But each time Imran's song, 'Selamat ulang Tahun Sayang' appear in this drama, I'll be so damn distracted. Gradually i'm like so addicted with this song. So enjoy the song and good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment