Almost everyone is talking about Iron Man 2.
Sedih per aku tak gi tgk. =(
It's not like I can't watch but I chose not to.
Since love's not around, the mood to watch movies is like totally ZERO.
Sedih per aku tak gi tgk. =(
It's not like I can't watch but I chose not to.
Since love's not around, the mood to watch movies is like totally ZERO.
We watched the first Iron Man together and since we can't watch it together this time, I shall not watch it too.
We will watch together when he returns.
Wonder what he's doing right now.
He must be all tired from work since the ship is really huge this time.
Kesian nyer syg ku itu. =(
We will watch together when he returns.
Wonder what he's doing right now.
He must be all tired from work since the ship is really huge this time.
Kesian nyer syg ku itu. =(

No comments:
Post a Comment