Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thoughts.

The few days back, I had been thinkning a lot. There's so much to think that I neglected my own health. For now, nothing worries me more than his health and safety. I pray hard that he is doing well and work hadn't been so torturous for him. He is just too nice of a person that at times I worry if anyone were to take advantage of his good intention. Truth is I miss him. I miss him so much but its just my ego that I couldn't express my feelings to him. & the actual truth is I miss his three words for me. Miss it very very much.

I was just sitting down, staring in blank air, when I heard his voice saying, "your fingers are just too small lar you, that's why the heart shape abnormal." We tried really hard to produce a nice heart shape. Haha, Hanafi had to snap a few times for us. Thanks boy for the pictures. =) This picture was taken on the day we had dinner with his family before he left for Africa. It's the daddy's treat. ;)

Silly me, when I'm alone, I couldn't help but to reminicse about the stupid little things that we do, annoying little fights that we had and crazy little jokes we cracked. It will just makes me smile, and then droplets of tears will start rolling down my pimple-ish cheeks. I'm crazy I know.

Dear God, please look after my love for me. He claimed that he's strong and nothing that he can't handle. So please, give him all the strength and health he needed to perform his daily job efficiently.

Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment