sweety, its always a gem to have someone irregardless who, that u can let loose, chill & unwind with at the end of the day. Those physically there for u moments. They are simple addictive treasures of life & makes your days worth it. I hope he misses u, ur this irreplaceable person in his life & treasure u wayyyy more than u of him. :) Amen.
It seems like you have been reading my blog regularly judging by the comments you have given me. I appreacite it so much that you tried to understand my situation. Maybe you could state your name so that I can address you by your name instead of just anonymous.
Each time you comment, it seems like you have gone through the same situation as me too. It makes me wanna talk with you more. It's rare that somebody else undrstand me this deep.
i bumped into yours after blog-hopping from my ngee ann poly friend's one. =) And we've bumped into each other in person. But I'm just to shy to admit. Anyway, i've been through both sides of the situation hehe, the reckless m.i.a lover & the one whose vulnerable. Its tough, really- unrequited or long-distance relationship, when you heck a passionate other half or truly deeply cherish a person who can't always reciprocate. Either way, expect things to sux at times! N men, kalau ada apaper masalah besar dalam dunia ni, lelaki punca utamanya! =p Just concentrate on having the best time of your life irregardless what u do. Your so capable of that, I'm sure. Ramadhan's here! What perfect timing for heartbreaks! Can concentrate on other love that means the most. Who knows, one door closes another opens bringing you to a better place, or dedicating to The One & He shall take care of your affairs (relationships) for you.
Hey glad that you replied but I really wanna who you are. I am sure that there is nothing wrong in telling me who your are. =)
But hey first of all, I am not having that bad kindda heartbreak. It's just that I am missing him a lot. So so so much! Maybe it's just the distance we are facing. Maybe you could tell me what you mean by one "door closes another opens bringing you to a better place". Are you trying to hint to me that he is gonna hurt me real bad or something soon? Because it sounds like he has done something that you know of and I should know of it too. Then maybe I should move on from it.
oh sorry! haha. heart-aches. i'll email u soon, can? :) anyway, absence makes the heart goes fonder. and i just meant that should anything not turn out for the best & u 'shift' your trust & hopes to the right source, God will bring you to a better place- be it improving your life situation & the people that surround you.
sweety, its always a gem to have someone irregardless who, that u can let loose, chill & unwind with at the end of the day. Those physically there for u moments. They are simple addictive treasures of life & makes your days worth it. I hope he misses u, ur this irreplaceable person in his life & treasure u wayyyy more than u of him. :) Amen.
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteIt seems like you have been reading my blog regularly judging by the comments you have given me. I appreacite it so much that you tried to understand my situation. Maybe you could state your name so that I can address you by your name instead of just anonymous.
Each time you comment, it seems like you have gone through the same situation as me too. It makes me wanna talk with you more. It's rare that somebody else undrstand me this deep.
Hope to hear from you soon. Take care. =)
i bumped into yours after blog-hopping from my ngee ann poly friend's one. =) And we've bumped into each other in person. But I'm just to shy to admit. Anyway, i've been through both sides of the situation hehe, the reckless m.i.a lover & the one whose vulnerable. Its tough, really- unrequited or long-distance relationship, when you heck a passionate other half or truly deeply cherish a person who can't always reciprocate. Either way, expect things to sux at times! N men, kalau ada apaper masalah besar dalam dunia ni, lelaki punca utamanya! =p Just concentrate on having the best time of your life irregardless what u do. Your so capable of that, I'm sure. Ramadhan's here! What perfect timing for heartbreaks! Can concentrate on other love that means the most. Who knows, one door closes another opens bringing you to a better place, or dedicating to The One & He shall take care of your affairs (relationships) for you.
ReplyDeletehi anonymous, jz curios, wanna ask, r u malay?? haha. i know, my qns is kinda random. haha. im someone btw..
ReplyDeleteHey glad that you replied but I really wanna who you are. I am sure that there is nothing wrong in telling me who your are. =)
ReplyDeleteBut hey first of all, I am not having that bad kindda heartbreak. It's just that I am missing him a lot. So so so much! Maybe it's just the distance we are facing. Maybe you could tell me what you mean by one "door closes another opens bringing you to a better place". Are you trying to hint to me that he is gonna hurt me real bad or something soon? Because it sounds like he has done something that you know of and I should know of it too. Then maybe I should move on from it.
Once again, thanks for replying ya. Take care. =)
Asalamualaikum, selamat berpuasa sumer.
ReplyDeleteoh sorry! haha. heart-aches.
ReplyDeletei'll email u soon, can? :)
anyway, absence makes the heart goes fonder.
and i just meant that should anything not turn out for the best & u 'shift' your trust & hopes to the right source, God will bring you to a better place- be it improving your life situation & the people that surround you.
Heyy,
ReplyDeletee-mail? You mean communicating through maiils? Sure thing bebeh! Thanks for all the comments yea. Cheers. =)