
Yep so this is my new toy.
iPhone 4.
Ok so I've got no choice but to grab this.
No nice phones in town now.
All kindda boring and not that worth it to buy.
So compared to all others, most worth the money and of course good and easy to use function, iPhone lor.
No nice phones in town now.
All kindda boring and not that worth it to buy.
So compared to all others, most worth the money and of course good and easy to use function, iPhone lor.
Yea yea, Love will cough out the word B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!
Haha, no choice la hun.
Haha, no choice la hun.
& since I owned something that is so accessible to the technological world weherever I go,
I'm kindda contemplating to open up a facebook account.
Haha, this thought of opening a social network account have been in my mind since the friendster era back then.
Till the existence of twitter now, I haven't open any account.
I'm kindda contemplating to open up a facebook account.
Haha, this thought of opening a social network account have been in my mind since the friendster era back then.
Till the existence of twitter now, I haven't open any account.
Normal lazy me...
Haha... so should I have one? Hmmm...
Haha... so should I have one? Hmmm...
.jpg)
Caught this movie last Sunday I think it would be much nicer to watch if it is less draggy.
It's rare for ladies to be so fickled like Liz, the main character in this novel, or movie.
It's rare for ladies to be so fickled like Liz, the main character in this novel, or movie.
Another awesome, romantic movie I've watched.Inspires me to read the novel.
Super touching, go catch it people.
& yes, I have dreams, BIG dreams.
But I never know how to put it to words because it has always been in my thoughts.
& I guess it will always remain that way because this world have never been so real.
But I never know how to put it to words because it has always been in my thoughts.
& I guess it will always remain that way because this world have never been so real.

Jelous nyer! hahaha.. new phone.. new ring.. new bag.. haha..
ReplyDelete-Ryzal
i want iphone 4 lei.. heheheh
ReplyDeleteHey ryzal, u remembered. Cone to think of it, yes ah... Suddenly i got so many new things. U wanna add on to the new things list? Ur welcome.... Hee...
ReplyDeleteIna ask ur fiancee buy for u laa... Haha... Wat fon u using now?
im using nokia E72... hehehe... but i see so many people using iphone... it very tempting.. hehhee... my fiancee buy... lmbt lar dier... hehehe =)... many tau after i get married another new phone kuar more better den iphone... maybe i can grab it... i say only if ajek... ntah ade ke tk dek ... hehehe =)
ReplyDelete