Yup had a short getaway with love to Batam last Deepavali holiday.
A 3 days 2 nights.
It was great fun with great company.
Thanks hun!
A 3 days 2 nights.
It was great fun with great company.
Thanks hun!
This was first day.& love plan was to wear the same shirt on each day.
So first day was Boston Massaachusettes shirt. =)
Due to my blurness, I left love's Boston jacket in the car. =(
So no hoodie for us.
Then second day was Malacca shirt.Hee... so cute la syg!
Comes third day, BATAM shirt of course.There's just too many pictures.
Knowing how lazy I am, I can't be bothered to upload it here. =)
Pictures are all credits to Muhd Hanafi.
Yup, love's beloved bro a.k.a the king of short forms.
Last weekend was Kakak Ana & Abg Imran's wedding.
& also, love treat to Manhattan Fish. Thanks sweetheart.
This was Saturday for the nikah.We wore black. <3<3>
Then the sanding on Sunday.Orangey me and greyish for my buu.
I hate to say this, but yeah, his leaving me for Europe this time round.
Urgh, I hate his job but I love him!
Ok I think that was said for zillions of times before by me.
Hur hur... =)

Don't worry hunnybunch, when Sham is away, you can have all the fun with me..in your room.. oh yea! *winks winks mentel
ReplyDeleteOhh mann, when will Sham see this. Confirm dier tak pernah pernah jealous akan jealous to the max punyerr!! I loike!!!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha... But I like where he go! Can you like tell him to buy goodies for us this time round? haahha.. =X
ReplyDeleteHey Rizal, you still view my blog!! I'm shock! Haha... anws, realli wish he could too actually. If he can will ask him to ok? Wat do you want? Haha...
ReplyDelete